- Directed by Cristian Duarte and developed in a research field entitled Chemical Fictions/Tactile Dramaturgies, this performance aims to reverberate empathy, vibrating between sincere and false physical engagement, or if you prefer, persevering for a sincere representation.
Grounded in a collective mute laughter, the work seeks to stress the relations between bodies and things, pointing to laughter, and the neuronal mirroring that it triggers, as a political vector to problematize what exists between context-artist-public-institution.
- A Cristian Duarte in company production
- Concept and Direction: Cristian Duarte
- Performers in relay: Aline Bonamin, Allyson Amaral, Carolina Repetto, Cristian Duarte, Felipe Stocco, Fernanda Vinhas, Júlia Rocha, Leandro Berton, Mayra Azzi, Patrícia Árabe, Paulo Carpino, Renato Linhares, Vinícius Possal and Tom Monteiro.
- Dramaturgy: Cristian Duarte e Júlia Rocha
- Production/Diffusion: Carolina Goulart/Cristian Duarte em companhia
- Support: Casa do Povo/Lote
- Research developed funded by: Lote#5 through 21ª Edição do Programa Municipal de Fomento à Dança para a cidade de São Paulo
- Photography: Haroldo Saboia and Rogério Ortiz
- Videos: Iago Mati
- Play Lote#5/Casa do Povo 2017 Play Sesc Pinheiros 2018
- Crítica Verbo 2017 Silas Martí