- “You have
- Grounded in a collective mute laughter, the work seeks to stress the relations between bodies and things, pointing to laughter as a political vector to problematize what exists between context-artist-public-institution. A sincere, engaged and silent representation to deal with the contradictions of our time.
The performance never had a premiere, and never will. It is updated in every context where it happens. It has been and still is developed through laboratories in contact with people and places that allow to re-signify its foundations grounded by feelings like shame, indignation and humiliation, that cross our bodies on daily basis in this time-space permeated by dirty politics. It is an empathic device disguised with humor to touch on collective issues.
- A Cristian Duarte in company production
- Concept and Direction: Cristian Duarte
- Performers in relay: Aline Bonamin, Allyson Amaral, Carolina Repetto, Clarice Lima, Felipe Stocco, Fernanda Vinhas, Isabella Gonçalves, Júlia Rocha, Leandro Berton, Mayra Azzi, Patrícia Árabe, Paulo Carpino, Renato Linhares, Vinícius Possal e Tom Monteiro.
- Dramaturgy: Cristian Duarte e Júlia Rocha
- Production/Diffusion: Carolina Goulart/Cristian Duarte em companhia
- Support: Casa do Povo/Lote and Verbo 2017 – Performance Art Festival (13rd edition)
- Research development funded by: Lote#5 through 21ª Edição do Programa Municipal de Fomento à Dança para a cidade de São Paulo
- Photography: Haroldo Saboia and Rogério Ortiz
- Review Verbo 2017 Silas Martí