You need to know about the swimming pool
About the margarine
About the Carolina
About the Gasoline …
You need to learn English
Need to learn what I know
And what I no longer know
With me everything is blue
With you everything is fine
We live in the best city of South America
Of South America
Of South America
- Grounded on a collective mute laughter, the work seeks to tension the relations between bodies and things, pointing to laughter as a political vector to problematize what exists between context-artist-public-institution. A silent sincere representation that becomes an empathic device, disguised as humor, to co/move the contradictions of our time through collective situations that reveal feelings/qualities such as: fragility, indignation, precariousness, incomprehension, absurdity, violence, censorship and solidarity.
- A Cristian Duarte in company production
- Concept and Direction: Cristian Duarte
- Minimum of 10 performers.
- Enabled performers : Aline Bonamin, Allyson Amaral, Bruno Freire, Carolina Repetto, Clarice Lima, Felipe Stocco, Fernanda Vinhas, Isabella Gonçalves, Júlia Rocha, Leandro Berton, Mayra Azzi, Maurício Alves, Patrícia Árabe, Paulo Carpino, Renato Linhares, Vinícius Possal e Tom Monteiro.
- Dramaturgists: Cristian Duarte e Júlia Rocha
- Production/Diffusion: Carolina Goulart/Cristian Duarte em companhia
- Support: Casa do Povo/Lote and Verbo 2017 – Performance Art Festival (13rd edition)
- Research development funded by: Lote#5 through 21ª Edição do Programa Municipal de Fomento à Dança para a cidade de São Paulo
- Photography: Haroldo Saboia and Rogério Ortiz
- Review Verbo 2017 Silas Martí