Commissioned by DOCH, Stockholm/Se 
- Vibrant Nothings was developed with graduate students from DOCH, School of Dance and Circus in Stockholm, and departed from an investigation on vibration initiated in the context of Lote Osso in São Paulo/Brasil in January 2015.
- You are vibrating. You are oscillating between sincere and fake physical engagement, or if you like, through sincere representation. You have in mind the book of Portuguese neuroscientist Antonio Damasio (Looking for Spinoza – Joy, Sorrow, and the Feeling Brain) in which he quotes Spinoza and his Conatus/Ethics, Part III: “Each thing, as far as it can by its own power, strives to persevere in its being” and “the striving by which each thing strives to persevere in its being is nothing but the actual essence of the thing.” Having said that, it’s not the outside that matters. It is you. The matter is you. Welcome!
- Concept and Choreography: Cristian Duarte
- Creation and Performance: Elise Sjöberg, Jilda Hallin, Lisa Schåman, Lyn Bentschik, Manon Siv Violette Duquesnay, Mandi Tiukkanen, Marit-Shirin Fogelgren
- Light, Sound and Tech: Daniel Eriksson
- Acknowledgments: Lote Osso and all those who feedbacked us during the process.
- kulturhuset stadsteatern | stockholm 2015
30 Maio 19:00 and 31 Maio 16:00
- Photos by Hanna Lindkvist